Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I digress a little

It has sure been a while since I posted something on this page and that is understandable. I have nothing on XU-AAA and that is not a bad thing, just the absence of something. Does anyone care about XU-AAA anymore? Hmmm... I better leave this train of thought because it is speeding into a direction I do not like.

Virtualize, this is something that is good and I have been working on it. I thought I did not want to give the old brain another workout but as it is, I had to flex these tired mental muscles out of need. I have 2GB of RAM in my computer which, like my mental muscles are doing nothing but sit there looking pretty. Virtualization would allow me to create several virtual machines that do different things at the same time.

Check out these sites :Cagayan de Oro City which recently got to page 4. Dumaguete is fine but nowhere on the search pages. Cagayan de Oro City is making me feel good.

Check out these other sites: Cebu which suddenly got a pr1, Cagayan de Oro just for fun. Moira Trinity also got a pr1.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home